ATP fluorescence detector
The device is a new upgrade with a large touch screen instead of a traditional button. ATP content was detected by biochemical reaction. ATP fluorescence detector was based on the principle of firefly luminescence, and ATP was rapidly detected by "luciferase - luciferin system". ATP can swab contains pyrolysis membranes of reagent, the ATP in the cell can be released, react with the specificity of the reagent containing enzymes, produce light, reoccupy glow fluorescent light meter test values, the number of microorganisms is proportional to the luminous value, because all creatures living cells contain a constant ATP, so ATP content can clearly show that the residual of microorganisms and other organisms in the sample, used to judge the health situation.
Practicability -- the upper and lower limits can be set according to the environmental testing requirements, so as to achieve rapid data evaluation and early warning, and rapid surface cleanliness screening.
High sensitivity -- 10-15 to 10-18 mol
Fast - conventional culture method 18-24h, and ATP only need a few seconds.
Feasibility -- there is a clear correlation between the number of microorganisms and the ATP contained in the microorganisms. By measuring the content of ATP, the microbial quantity in the reaction can be obtained indirectly
Operability - traditional training methods need to be operated by trained technicians in the laboratory; And ATP fast cleanliness detection operation is very simple, only simple training can be carried out by the general staff on-site operation.
Better experience -- the test sleeve adopts the flexible design of plug and pull, which can be cleaned regularly and used for a long time to extend the service life of the instrument.
The main parameters
1. Display: 3.5-inch high-precision graphic touch screen
2. Processor: 32-bit high-speed data processing chip
3. Detection accuracy: 1×10-18mol
4. Coliform: 1-106cfu
5. Detection range: 0 to 9999 RLUs
6. Detection time: 15 seconds
7. Detection of interference: ±5﹪ or ±5 RLUs
8. Operating temperature range: 5℃ to 40℃
9. Operating humidity range: 20-85 ‰
10. ATP recovery rate: 90-110%
11. Detection mode: RLU and coliform screening
12. Set 50 user ids
13. Result limits that can be set: 251
14.utomatic judgment of qualified and unqualified
15. automatic statistical pass rate
16. Built-in self-aligning light source
17. Self-check after starting for 30 seconds
18. Equipped with miniUSB interface, the results can be uploaded to the PC
19, equipped with special software to drive the U disk instead of the traditional CD
20. Instrument size (W×H×D) : 188 mm×77mm×37mm
21. Use rechargeable lithium batteries without battery replacement
22. Standby state (20℃) : 6 months
23. Chinese operation manual
24. Stable liquid luciferase
25. Wet integrated swab collection
The product application
ATP fluorescence detector is widely used in food, medicine and health, medicine, daily chemicals, papermaking, industrial water treatment, national defense, environmental protection, water administration, customs entry-exit quarantine and other law enforcement departments and other industries.
ATP fluorescence detector (hand-held) host, aluminum alloy suitcase, drive U disk, PC data line, data analysis software, English operation manual.